See below our photo story on our fantastic multiday spring trip towards Portugal. I never made it to Lisbon, but Papa Charlie and the other two pilots did!
- Lille – Valence (VFR)
- Valence – Castillon (IFR) (I was PIC)
- Castillon – La Calderera (VFR) (weather stop)
- La Calderera – Cordoba (VFR)
- Cordoba – Sevilla (VFR) (weather stop) (I was PIC)
Day 4, 5, 6 and 7
- After that Papa Charlie continued its journey to Cascais, Lisbon, Portugal and flew back via Castellon to Lille in the capable hands of the other pilots (no pictures of these legs)
Click on the “i” to get a description of every photo. Enjoy!
You can also click through to Flickr for a higher resolution.